Next Wednesday, I'll be chairing the Institute of Engineering and Technology's Security for Mobile Devices event, which takes place at the impressive RIBA building in London. With topics ranging from the complex subject of mobile forensics to the good and bad of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies in businesses, it is going to be an interesting day with some lively debate. I'm also pleased with the stellar line-up of speakers there. The programme includes:
- An opening address by Mike Short of Telefonica (and also President of the IET)
- Charles Brookson - the GSMA Security Group Chair
- Former RIM Security Research guru and bluetooth hacking pioneer, Ollie Whitehouse
- Head of the Metropolitan Police's Digital and Electronic Forensics unit, Mark Stokes
- Co-Founder of the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) and CEO of Wave Systems, Steven Sprague
- ...and many more excellent speakers and panellists!
I'm really excited about the event. There are a few places still available. To sign up, head over to this site: http://conferences.theiet.org/mobile/registration/index.cfm